Terug naar overzicht
Business Development Manager UK (M/F)
Due to continued success in the UK we are seeking to recruit a professional Business development Manager covering the UK (mainly South East and London).
- Propose company products and advise to architects
- Managing Sales related projects from A to Z
- Specification Sales
- Building relationships with architects, landscape architects and landscapers.
- Generating leads and potential business by expanding the existing specifier base.
- Keeping track of projects
- Closing sales of new business
- You report directly to the Export Manager
- You are dynamic, driven, and action-oriented
- You are a quick learner
- You are focused on results, and work in an organized and disciplined manner
- You live in the London area
- You have organization and diary management skills
- You have a full and valid driving license and are prepared to travel daily
- You are willing to travel to Belgium a few times a year
- You are computer-literate (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- You develop a customer portfolio for this high-potential region, with room for your own initiative;
- You are assigned a challenging role in a prospering company with horizontal organization;
- You receive a thorough on-the-job training.
- The chance to join the market a leader in a niche market
Your application will be processed with discretion.